Translate to fit your needs

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Confident.Queen

I am one of these girls who always think every one should be happy and on a high.  Well most the time sometimes  I am like eugh i am a worthless piece of shit who shouldnt be happy but really I should be happy and be like "bow down before me bithes I am your Queen"  Which involves being happy: emotionally, physically and mentally. Also Being confident makes more roads open up to you rather then being shy with no where to go. However I can tell you from my own experience that this isn't always easy I mean last year was the thoughest year of my life by far and my aniexty came back quicker then an ex who knows he just left a fine piece of ass.

which bring me onto the next paragraph of being confident and its about feeling good body wise.Your body is a temple and you need to remember that no one elses but yours and how you treat it depends on how you want to be treated. By this I don't mean if you buy a big mac every day your as quick and easy as your fast food thats being served to you, but what I mean is the equal balance. By all means I love a bit of fast food or a nandos every know and again but at the same time I know I am not doing anything good for my body, which then puts me on a down making my body and emotions feel sad which normally relates to me hating everyone on this planet. But I need to stop that because it's no one elses fault but mine no one in my local kebab ( yes you know its bad when its a local kebab) is going to go oi love looking a bit fat want to lay of the cheesey chips.

This is why I have decided I should do a random post on happiness and confidence and being a queen quite simply. firstly then you need to learn how to strut your stuff by this I mean your confidence walk to "bow down bitches".  Honestly try it next time you walk. walk with confidence by standing tall and carrying your pretty head high.

the next one is to take that compliment, Do not brush them of but learn to appriciate them honestly so many people would rate you more even guys because no man likes repeating themself. Also by doing this you will be balancing the negative thoughts that you think off yourself and the posistive ones others give you making you feel more happy and confident.

Thirdly then dont always seek approval, Not everyone is going to think your amazing and if you got a good job no one will ever give you credit for how hard you work for it infact some may envy you that is what I've come across recently however who needs that why should you always be trying to please everyone else if you got a good grade at school or if you got a new good job dont be down about it just think to yourself how  hard you work for it and how much you deserve it approval starts from within you.

Lastly, Never compare yourself to others this is a huge mistake which will lead to a tub of ben and jerry ice cream bridget jones and greecey hair, In fact inbrace the fact you are different.  It may seem like someone may be better then you and has a better life then you but we really need to rememeber what was their journey to get them there in the first place. Always remember your a queen and that no one can take your crown off you. Your beautiful smart and clever and there is no one who can replace you so just be you



No comments:

Post a Comment