Translate to fit your needs

Wednesday 4 February 2015

makeup - Revolution

Good afternoon readers, So from now I guess you have realised I like to talk about things that our close to my heart, and something that plays a massive part in my life is Make up. Yes a few of you must be like why is makeup a big deal? And jesus that girl must be ugly because she always has to wear make up but for you people who think that I just want to make it clear that "make up does not define you, and I never think that you should have to hide behind it. " however I do like the fact that I can wake up and leave the house a totally diferent person from the girl with bed head and blemishes.

So yes I use a lot of makeup, but my favourite hight street brand that I have been in love with for just over 5 months is the brand :"makeuprevolution". Now I haven't been asked to write about them from the company, although that would be a dream come true but I just personally wanted to tell you that for the price and the value of all the products they do it's totally worth it especially if you are like me and are 1) a make up junkie 2) someone who has to wear make up on a daily base and 3) On a budget this brand is just bliss.

This is why I have now took the time just to show you and write about a few of my favourties. So lets begin lovely.

1) THE MATTE EFFECT (FOUNDATION FOR UP TO 16 HOURS)
Now I do not know personally if this last up to 16 hours in fact I dont think I've worn makeup for more then that time before, Although I can tell you that this product does give you a lovely matte effect, it comes in a range of shades but this was on of my first products I brought from them after I had come back from a Hot Holiday away, The shade I got was called golden and Yes it did make me think " wow look at me I'm golden clearly sunbathing worked its magic" but secondly this made me see the difference in my skin it made me glow and made me just look a bit more sutle and just gave of that fresh look. Now I know golden won't be everyones shade that is why I have enclosed a link to there online shop which will lead to the different foundation that they have but in all honesty you should have a look especially for the price I paid I nearlly had a heart attack £2.00 http://www.makeuprevolutionstore.com/index.php/face/foundation/matte-foundation.html

2) The next product I have been loving by them then is the  FOUCUS AND FIX EYEBROW AND SHAPING KIT.  Now if you have been up to the lastest "girl code" You would know eyebrows have to be on point. Silly I know but hey ho thats our girl logic. In fact when I got my eyebrows threading last week I got told eyebrows defy you I never really cared about my eyebrows but then I got thinking maybe she is right I mean imagine if no one had eyebrows, How bad would we all look this is why I have been paying my eyebrows more attention especially after someone made the comment that my boyfriends eyebrows where better then mine! I mean how bitchy can some ladies get. However enough about the history of eyebrows I brough this product because I just wanted to try it out and honestly it is now constantly in my make up bag love love love. "http://www.makeuprevolutionstore.com/index.php/eyes/brow/focus-fix-brow-kit-light-medium.html"
So that is the link and it comes in meduim or dark, and its only £2.50 it also comes with 3 different shades and a wax for shapping along with brushes and tweezers. Literally is the cutest product ever and for £2.50. Can you get any more of a on th budget prodcut.

3) SALVATION PALETTE GIRLS ON FILM.
Firstly I have to say I love the names of their eyeshadows they honestly never fail to make me smile, The eyeshadow I treated myself to in the christmas period is the "girls on film" I loved the fact that for £6.00 I could get 12 shimmer eyeshadows and 6 matte eyeshadows all on one palette 18 shadows then basically all high impact for such a ridiculous price, another must that you cant go wrong with it even comes with a mirror so its another reason to have it in your make up bag Also the names of the different eyeshadows are done with such love and care, Honestly I am a massive sucker for cute name lipsticks,eyeshadows and blushers and this just captured me straight away. Like it said girl on film. And its true it gives you that proper Hollywood glam.
http://www.makeuprevolutionstore.com/index.php/palettes/salvation-18-shade-palette/salvation-palette-girls-on-film.html

Now I do have other products but these are the 3 things that I love right now so I am just talking about them. If you guys have any of their make up though I would love to know what you have and whats good or not, so leave a comment or just email me in on
camden202@gmail.com

Love
Camden
x



No comments:

Post a Comment